• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:El Monte California
P.O. Box 5265, Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC *VALUE PLUS-V And *FUNSOURCE MNTHLY-V, PROVELL, /VALUE SOLUTIONS, Valueplusonline.com , Unauthorized Credit/Debit Card charges by unkown Co., with 2 transactions of $24.95 each Hopkins Minnesota

I too have been the victim of WC *VALUE PLUS-V and *FUNSOURCE MNTHLY-V with 2 transactions of $24.95 each. I did make an online purchase at Amazon.com just minutes before noticing these new unknown transactions made without my knowledge or consent.

When I emailed the Valueplusonline.com customer service rep to complain and ask that I be refunded immediately because they were not authorized to access my credit card/debit account. You know what their response was? I couldn't believe it myself. She said that they cannot help with this matter because there is no membership under my name or at my address!!!! NO DUH!! I responded stating "ofcourse there is no membership with my name, BECAUSE I NEVER SUBCRIBED TO BE A MEMBER!!!SO HOW CAN I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT? I also asked, "WHY THEY NEED A NAME NOW WHEN THEY SURE DID NOT SEEM TO NEED ONE TO TAKE THE MONEY RIGHT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD". The Cust. Serv. rep. responded very rudely and told me that until I give them my membership account number and address, they will do nothing. I am so MAD!!!

Any suggestions on what to do next? Besides call the useless numbers for the company (1-800-475-1942 MN). I've done that and then some, with no luck. My card company cannot do anything because I have a debit account and transaction liability is not offered. The full company name is PROVELL, INC./VALUE SOLUTIONS, INC.

El Monte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valueplusonlinecom-WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-FUNSOURCMNTHLY-V-PROVELL-INCVALUE-SOLUTIONS-INC/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343-2265/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-And-FUNSOURCE-MNTHLY-V-PROVELL-VALUE-SOLUTIONS-Valueplusonlinecom--315158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valueplusonline.com , WC *VALUE PLUS-V , *FUNSOURCMNTHLY-V, PROVELL, INC./VALUE SOLUTIONS, INC