Complaint Review: Valupass

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lois — Oregon Ohio United States of America
2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite 201 Internet United States of America

Valupass Valu-pass.com SCAM, SCAMMERS, SCAM ARTISTS, RIP OFF ALERT Internet

So the ad says I can get $100.00 Walmart gift card if I fill out some surveys, one after another I fill these out, fustrating to say the least. I finally am sent to sign up for a trial for $4.95 to get this Walmart card. Two weeks later they charge me $99.00 and tell me to shop at Walmart and for every receipt I send in for $100.00 or more non food items I will get back $10.00. So I have to do this all year. I told them to cancel this and credit me back my $99.00. They canceled me and told me that there was no way to get my $99.00 back. So I was SCAMMED!!! I'm very upset and they should not be allowed to continue to take advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valupass/internet/Valupass-Valu-passcom-SCAM-SCAMMERS-SCAM-ARTISTS-RIP-OFF-ALERT-Internet-829657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valupass