Complaint Review: Valvoline Instant Oil Change

• Reported By: RIP OFF''S — FORT WORTH Texas United States of America
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
6200 DALROCK RD ROWLETT, Texas United States of America

Valvoline Instant Oil Change RIP OFF'S ROWLETT, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Where is the RipOff?

I went there to get my inspection sticker done, they stated they would have me in and out in 10 minutes. I was delighted. About eight minutes later the gentlemen called me and told me he was ready to check me out. I paid for the services with no problem. Then comes another gentlemen and states my vechicle had fail the inspectionn. Which I had no problem with that. The upsetting thing was the way they handled it. They made me feel like once they told me my vechicle had failed they made it seem like I was going to put up a fight and take off without paying. They stated I could come back in 15 days once I had the repaires done. I explained I was only there for the weekend, due to my husband going thru nursing school and was there to do his weekend rotation at the hospital there in Rowlette. I feel they could have handled it in more of a professional way. And I asked them so I just paid for you to tell me my vechile failed and the guy stated "pretty much". So the way I take it they dont deal to much with african americans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valvoline-Instant-Oil-Change/ROWLETT-Texas-75088/Valvoline-Instant-Oil-Change-RIP-OFFS-ROWLETT-Texas-579273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valvoline Instant Oil Change

Where is the RipOff?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

They said they would have you out in about 10 minutes, it took them 8.  You paid for the service with no problem.

If there was a RipOff it may be what you would have pulled had you been given the chance.

they made it seem like I was going to put up a fight and take off without paying.

When later on you said

And I asked them so I just paid for you to tell me my vechile failed and the guy stated "pretty much".

- Those statements sound like if they had told you that you failed before you paid you would have tried to just leave, because it does not seem like you wanted to pay if you failed.

Also what in the world does your race have to do with this?