Complaint Review: Valvoline Instant Oil Change

• Reported By: okicowboy — oklahoma city Oklahoma United States of America
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
2909 n.w. 63 oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

Valvoline Instant Oil Change cleans up in oklahoma city, Oklahoma

I have visited and used their services before, but found them to be way overpriced. I, unfortunately, on this visit, was in a rush, and need to have auto services as soon as possible. That, in itself, is the only reason I decided to come to Valvoline to have my car serviced. I asked to have an oil change and wipers replaced..only. They high pressured me into 2 other services I did not originally expect to have completed: engine flush, power steering fluid replacement.  The synthetic oil change was $67 dollars. Really? the power steering fluid replacement was $75 dollars. The last item, which totally I cannot understand but to say bend over and take it is: wiper replacement: $29 per wiper blade. Really? Looking up the cost of the actual blade, via google, is aobut $9.

I was not quoted prices before the work was completed, and in all fairness, perhaps I should of asked.

What can you do once the work is completed? Tell them to undo it? I will never come back to Valvoline.

I can't believe these people are actually allowed to do business. Really. The total cost of my vist: $273.09.

Wow. I just wanted my oil changed and some new wipers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valvoline-Instant-Oil-Change/oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73116/Valvoline-Instant-Oil-Change-cleans-up-in-oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-948731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valvoline Instant Oil Change