Complaint Review: Van Galder

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:Naples Florida
Van Galder
715 South Pearl Street Janesville, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Van Galder they had a bus brake down and offered no alternative means of transportaion and cause me to be late for my flight Janesville Wisconsin

I took a van galder bus from Rockford, IL. Clock Tower to Chicago O'Hare airport, and the bus broke down. The driver called in for back up and no other bus came for almost 2 hours, when they finallu showed up to pick us up. It was too late and my friend and I missed our flight, so I had to pay over $300.00 for a new flight and to make hotel reservations, etc. They have never offered me any compensation, etc.

Anne
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Galder/Janesville-Wisconsin-53548/Van-Galder-they-had-a-bus-brake-down-and-offered-no-alternative-means-of-transportaion-and-228996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Galder