Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:New Bern North Carolina
Van Ru Credit Corp.
8550 Ulmerto Rd. Suite 225, Largo, Fl 33771 1350 E, Toughy Ave. Suite 300 East, Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corp. Trying to collect ten yr. old debt Des Plaines Illinois

Van Ru is trying to collect on a ten year old debt, Kept getting calls at my Mothers house from an agent named Josh from their Largo,Fl office. I called their number and asked for their company name and mailing address from Josh and was refused several times. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was refused several times. I asked Him to quit calling my Mothers phone and he refused unless I gave him mine. I informed him this was a ten year old debt and on NC. statues and that I wanted a address to send a cease and desist letter, after a heated argument with him I was able to get a supervisor and the company name and address. (supervisor was very professional.) I feel no one should have to be harassed or intimidated to get a company name and address.

New Bern, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp/1350-E-Toughy-Ave-Suite-300-East-Des-Plaines-Illinois-60018/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp-Trying-to-collect-ten-yr-old-debt-Des-Plaines-Illinois-476708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corp.