Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corp

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:NOXON Montana
Van Ru Credit Corp
1350E. Touhy Ave. Ste300E Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corp Called my employment lied and ripped me off Des Plaines Illinois

Van Ru called my place of employment, threatened to garnish my wages. they informed me that I could avoid garnishment by giving them access to my bank account for a monthly amount of $85.00. After 6mo. or so I became suspitous after never recieving a statement & closed the account. Anyone who can assist me in legal action agaist them please contact me.

NOXON, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60018/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp-Called-my-employment-lied-and-ripped-me-off-Des-Plaines-Illinois-431062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corp