Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corp

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:mims Florida
Van Ru Credit Corp
1350 E. Touhy Ave, Suite 300E Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corp constant harrassement and threats to garnish wages and I have been paying Des Plaines Illinois

I agreed to 9 monthly payments, on the sixth payment the bank had a breach in security and reissued new cards. I called the van ru when i did not see a payment was recieved by van ru, they stated that it would be alright to just make one payment and i gave them the new security numbers on the back of the new card. next thing i get is letters being sent to addresses that belong to the deceased parent of my company president and threating phone calls for garnishment, I called van ru again and they said no garnishment would be taken. This was is may. At the beginning of July I contact the dept of Education to find out just how much I had paid on this account. And on July 15th i recieve a letter stating they want to garnish my wages. This Company is nothing more than a stinking armpit. I would like to pursue charges against van ru but do not know where to begin. I pay 289.00 a month towards this debt and they are adding on interest fees any where from $ 15.00 dollars a month up to 42.00 dollars a month and also are charging me a 56.59 dollar a month collection fee.

Michelle
mims, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60018/Van-Ru-Credit-Corp-constant-harrassement-and-threats-to-garnish-wages-and-I-have-been-payi-472969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corp