Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corporation, Aka Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Van Ru Credit Corporation, Aka Palisades Collection LLC
8550 Ulmerton Rd, Suite 225, Largo, FL 33771-5351 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corporation, Aka Palisades Collection LLC Debt Collector says some company purchased "the above account" from a Original Creditor and they want my money. Right!! Largo And Chicago And Lincolnwood Florida and Illinois

This Low-Life company sends me a letter and the return address is just: PO Box 46549, Lincolnwood, IL 60646-0549. No name. (I looked up the PO Box on Google and there was a bank with this address. So I figured it was advertisement from the bank and open the letter. Wong!) Now I hope this Ripoff Report will show up so that others will know to refuse the letter and send it back. When I opened the letter I see that they have two more addresses, one at PO Box 46397, Chicago, IL 60646-0397 and the other at 8550 Ulmerton Rd, Suite 225, Largo, FL 33771-5351. Checking their corporate name on Google, I find they have seven locations through out the USA with never a mention of their PO Boxes.

I never signed a contract with this company and therefore I am not obligated to pay them one cent. What they do with their money is their business, and it does not concern me. As far as I am concerned, I do not have a commercial contract with this company. So I wrote them a letter reminding them of my Consumer Rights and stated I do not want to be contacted by them in the future. Iif they do I told them I will report them to the Federal Trade Commission. If everyone did this each time they received one of these letters, the FTC would do something. So will the State Attorney General where they do business... if enoughn people contact them each time they get one of these letters. Complants can be filed on line by the way! It galls me to think how these company's pray on folks who do not know their rights. Let's become educated and put these folks out of business by refusing to send them one dime and report their activities the the authorities.

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation-Aka-Palisades-Collection-LLC/Largo-Florida-33771-5351/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation-Aka-Palisades-Collection-LLC-Debt-Collector-says-some-company-p-383474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corporation, Aka Palisades Collection LLC