Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Van Ru Credit Corporation
1350 E. Toughy Avenue, Suite 300 Des Plaines, Virginia U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corporation Rude, abusive, lying, threatening, demeaning, commented on my "parenting skills," Skokie Illlinois

I have begun to receive calls from the Call Center of Van Ru Credit Corporation. At first they would call and then hang up. Then they would call and hang on the phone without saying anything and THEN hang up.

When someone finally spoke, they asked for my daughter. I told them she didn't live here. She very rudely responded, "Then why is this address listed for her!" My response was, "I don't know. I don't know where you get your information."

She then said, "I need a phone number where I can reach her."

I told her, "I do not give out that information about my children. I would, however, be glad to pass along a message to her."

She said, "Does she still work at NFCU?"

Once again I said, "I do not give out information about my children. I would, however, be glad to pass along a message to her."

She said, "Then we'll just find her there ourselves. Does she then live at _________ Street?"

I said, "This is the last time I'm going to say this to you. I will give her your number and she will call you. Put this phone number on your "DO NOT CALL" list and do not call me again."

Finally I said, "Do not call here again" and just hung up the phone.

She actually called back and said, "That was very rude of you to hang up on me. It's up to you to give me the information I need to find your daughter." She then decides to judge me by saying, "Well....If you won't help us find her, you're not a very good parent. And we will call you whenever we feel we need to until this debt is settled."

I don't understand how these people can continue to get away with this type of harassment on the phone. How does a company like this stay in business? What can be done to stop them?

Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation/Des-Plaines-Virginia-22405/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation-Rude-abusive-lying-threatening-demeaning-commented-on-my-p-467815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corporation