Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2007

• Reported By:South Elgin Illinois
Van Ru Credit Corporation
Po Box 1027 Skokie, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corporation Wrong, illegal and rude collections Skokie Illinois

My home telephone number has been called many of times by the above company. Each time they contact my house it is between 8:30pm and 9pm. I tell them every time that they have the wrong number but they continue to call. They called tonight and each time I tried to get identifying information from them to report them the reps would become extremely rude and then hang up on me this happened about 4-5 times today. I have left a message from a management member to contact me ASAP. I dont know what else to do. This company is harassing me over money that I dont owe them and never have owed them. I have looked on the internet and it appears that this company is very shady. Can some one please help? Thank you.

Katherine
South Elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2007 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation/Skokie-Illinois-60076/Van-Ru-Credit-Corporation-Wrong-illegal-and-rude-collections-Skokie-Illinois-283796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corporation