Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit Corportation

• Submitted: Sun, June 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2008

• Reported By:Franklin Indiana
Van Ru Credit Corportation
1350 E. Toughy Ave. Suite 300 East Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Corportation Van Ru refused to give me an address for their company Des Plaines, Illinois

I have received repeated calls from Van Ru Credit Corporation. They are attempting to contact a person that I do not know, have never heard of, and does not live at my address.

I have contacted this company repeatedly and explained this to them and requested their address. They respond with "why do you need our address", I explain that I wish to send them a cease and desist letter, to ensure no further contact. They then hang up on me. This is not a mistake. They will repeat this over and over. On one occation, the woman told me "no, I will not provide the address". I informed her she had to disclose the address, and she started screaming over and over "Don't you threaten me", everytime I spoke, she screamed it again, and then hung up on me, again.

I attempted to reverse phone number the two numbers I have on my caller ID, which are 866-379-8649 and 847-759-0798 and it is un-tracable.

I finally found their web site, http://www.vanru.com and located a physical address. Corporate Office is listed as: 1350 E. Toughy Avenue, Suite 300 E., DesPlaines, IL 60018. And yes, I am sending a cease and desist letter now.

I moved into my house 13 months ago, and have had my current phone number ever since then. I do not owe Van Ru any money, nor does anyone else in my household. I am tired of being harassed, and I sould have the right by law to get their address to send correspondence.

Brenda
Franklin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2008 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit-Corportation/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60018/Van-Ru-Credit-Corportation-Van-Ru-refused-to-give-me-an-address-for-their-company-Des-Plai-345516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit Corportation