Complaint Review: Van Ru Credit

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Van Ru Credit
1350 Touhy Ave. Suite 300E. Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Van Ru Credit Threats and Insults, Threats and Insults Des Plaines Illinois

If you have ever felt physical rage and felt deeply frustrated by the tactics of phone jockeys who barely have the verbal skills to be understood, THEN you may have been speaking with a phone hound from Van RU Credit.

It's been one hour since I was assulted via open telephone lines and I am still shaken over the attitude that intruded on any sort of feeling I had regarding the goodness of people.

I wasn't aware that threts aimed at my family were fair game. According to Van Ru...it's their way.

Todd Harvey stated his name only after I asked to speak with his supervisor or manager. Todd proceeded to get personal regarding his assumption that I do not love my family and that I was a Un-Employeed free loader. He even went on to say that "He hoped my kids would not learn from me". He would not acknowledge that my file has been disputed for years. He was only interested in securing his payment and commission.

He also mentioned that he will be calling continually tomorrow and the next day and so on and so on.

His manager proceded to add fule to the fire by insisting that she had the power of the United States Government under her and insinuated that I would be taking on the US Gov if I "Refused to Pay"

This is a company that I would be ashamed to be associated with, much less garner a tiny commission from. I guarentee a high turn over rate at the calling stalls of Van Ru Credit Carp.

Otterpop
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Van-Ru-Credit/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60018/Van-Ru-Credit-Threats-and-Insults-Threats-and-Insults-Des-Plaines-Illinois-383548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Van Ru Credit