Complaint Review: Vance Peyton Advance LA

• Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010

• Reported By: Beckie — Los Angeles California United States of America
Vance Peyton Advance LA
7904 Santa Monica Boulevard West Hollywood, California United States of America

Vance Peyton Advance LA Vance Peyton Advance LA Advance LA - Not Legit - West Hollywood, California

Vance Peyton is a greedy liar and a criminal.

I signed up my daughter for a 20-week personal development workshop at Advance LA and paid for this program in full ($1950). My daughter attended 3 workshops (Aug 5, Aug 8 & Sept 12), then all of a sudden, workshops were cancelled week after week. I called and left numerous messages but no one returned my calls! I emailed & faxed a note to cancel my agreement and asked for a refund, but again, no response!

Then on October 13, I called again but was unable to leave a message as their mailbox was full. I filed a complain with the BBB but they cannot contact Vance Peyton as the phone lines have been disconnected and there is no forwarding number.

I am very frustrated and want my money back to pay for college fees! Does anyone have any information or any suggestions on what I should do? Please help me! Thank you!

Beckie

Pearson, California U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vance-Peyton-Advance-LA/West-Hollywood-California-90046/Vance-Peyton-Advance-LA-Vance-Peyton-Advance-LA-Advance-LA-Not-Legit-West-Hollywood-C-597754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vance Peyton Advance LA