Complaint Review: Vancouver Career College

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Emmy — North Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Vancouver Career College
250 west pender Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Vancouver Career College I registered my sister as a international student in Vancouver career college and paid 9250$ in December 2011 and after the visa office refused my sister's student visa on August 2012 until now they Vancouver, British Columbia

*General Comment: Maybe it the person you talked to?

*Consumer Comment: Glad I Went

I had registered my sister to Vancouver Career College in December 2011 as a international student and they promised to me if she could not come to Canada they will return my money back right away!
From August 2012when the visa office denied her student visa until now they did nor refund any thing and they made lots of stress for my family and me.
I am so regret that introduce this college for my sister.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vancouver-Career-College/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Vancouver-Career-College-I-registered-my-sister-as-a-international-student-in-Vancouver-c-967493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vancouver Career College

#1 General Comment

Maybe it the person you talked to?

AUTHOR: Kokiri - (Canada)

I had also looked into this option but I guess you had a different experience. They person I had was super helpful.

I was told to look at my eligibility on the Canadian immigration website first before looking into anything else. They made sure I understood everything before I applied.

Glad I Went

AUTHOR: Cool Blue - (Canada)

I had good  experience at Vancouver Career College in Burnaby. It was a lot of hard work to studying, but I had a really great instructor who believed in us and supported us along the way. They really helped us get ready for the job.