Complaint Review: Vancouver Mobile Locksmith Ltd

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Scott M. — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Vancouver Mobile Locksmith Ltd
3488 E Hastings Street Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Vancouver Mobile Locksmith Ltd Colin Evans, Vancouver Lock Shop Vancouver, Locksmith, Downtown, Colin, Evans, Vancouver, British Columbia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More Fake Reviews From Competitor

I would think twice before inviting this gentleman (not so gentle) to your house.

My experience with Mr. Colin Evans AKA Vancouver Mobile Locksmith Ltd has been nothing but a nightmare. Like many others, I was tricked with the reviews and contacted this person.  He took my credit card number to ensure that I don't back down from the initial charge. Amazingly, however, he invoiced me $400 for the parts he never used and I never ordered/received.

When I called to clarify the situation, he started yelling, swearing and threatening me for a good 5 minutes and then hung up. He then helped himself to my credit card and charged me for all the imaginary parts.

Obviously I disputed the item with my Credit Card Company and got my money back. I also contacted the police to ensure they are up to date with the threats.

I urge anyone looking to hire this person to do a search on him before hiring. [continued below]....
..... There are other reviews on some sites reporting that he doesn't even have the proper license for the job. I don't know how accurate those allegations are but based on my personal experience, I completely believe it.

You are warned now! I suggest you hire a professional and reputable company for such delicate tasks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vancouver-Mobile-Locksmith-Ltd/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5K-2B1/Vancouver-Mobile-Locksmith-Ltd-Colin-Evans-Vancouver-Lock-Shop-Vancouver-Locksmith-Down-949347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vancouver Mobile Locksmith Ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More Fake Reviews From Competitor

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

This is just another fake review from a competitor.