Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:lebanon Tennessee
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc Heartless mortgage company on forecloser Maryville Tennessee

On Oct. 9th 2008, I had a mortgage rep. come to my home to tell me that my husband and I was behind on our payments. I told the man that if he knew what was good for him that he would get back in his car and leave, and he done so.

After the left i called vanderbilt mortgage, to see what was going on, and after i typed in our account number on the phone they hung up on me. I kept on calling then til finally i got in touch with a sara carptner, while talking to her i also had a consumer credit guy on the phone with me by the name of Abdul Mclin. Mrs. Carptner told me and the credit guy on the phone that it looked as if my husband could put the amount that we was behind on , on the back of what we already owed them, and she was going to send me the paper work for us to do that and for me to call her back. well weeks go on with me trying to get in touch with this woman, i left voice mail after voice mail, with no return calls and if i called them "vanderbilt mortgage" all i got was the phone hung up on me.

It is now jan. 8th, 2009 and on jan.6th my husband got a letter from vaderbilt mortgage attorney telling us that they was going to foreclose on our home, after i had talked to mrs. carptner that told me that she was going to send me the paper work so my husband and i could put what we was past due on on the back of what we already owed them.

I was out right LIED TO and now there going to foreclose on my home that i have lived in for 13 years.

This company is heartless and all they care about is MONEY !!!!!

This company needs to be looked into and something needs to be done to them.

lebanon, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-And-Finance-Inc/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-And-Finance-Inc-Heartless-mortgage-company-on-forecloser-Maryville-Te-409566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Inc