Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Effingham South Carolina
Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance
Alcoa Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance, Clayton Homes, Home First Agency, Green Tree Finance Co, URGENT-CHECK OUT ALL WEBS IN SAME SUBJECT MFG HOME FINANCE.. Ripoff Maryville Tennessee NATIONWIDE

*Author of original report: IF POSSIBLE..WATCH CNBC FRI. NIGHT AT 8:00 and 11:00 - more of the INTERVIEW WITH MR.WARREN E. BUFFETT..

*Author of original report: UPDATE..something you might think about doing...

Hi All affected by these companies,

I was checking more rip off reports, and found that Green Tree Finance Co. and Conseco Finance are included in such wicked actions against others as well. Go to Green Tree Finance Co. search. You will also see in the list maybe on second page, that there is a findlaw connected site...SC is in that one...maybe you can find similar in your state.

I have contacted Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance via their email asking them to contact our lawyer before doing another thing...and stated that they continue to harass us with phone calls...this morning was one every minuite..(can't spell this morning).

I'm sure they think that if one assumes a loan that they become responsible. I believe that if it is done in frautulent steps by them that the person taking over that loan should NOT be held responsible.

We all need to read all we can and "prove all things" to the best of our ability and to share with those who do not have the time nor wherewith to do so. Be sure to contact David Breen of Myrtle Beach....lawyer....AND READ ALL OF MY REPORTS EVEN UPDATES ASP. I AM NOT perfect...so you will need to read all reports through the Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance...get all the information possible. I have studied for PC Specialist so I know there are ways that Vanderbilt can set up phones to ring through to our home as set times. I'm sure they do other corrupt acts with their computers. When you find an address or phone number that will help you.....WRITE A LETTER SENDING COPIES OF YOUR PROBLEM AS WELL....AS PER Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. They have an address. Do all you can! Off the computer to notify folks that should be able to help you.

Take care! I will try to continue my searchs and update asp.

Jacque
Effingham, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-And-Finance/Maryville-Tennessee/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-And-Finance-Clayton-Homes-Home-First-Agency-Green-Tree-Finance-Co-222825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance

AUTHOR: Jacque - (U.S.A.)

More...hope what I have been adding helps. there will be more of the interview I saw Thanksgiving Day. Had I seen the ad on TV that I saw this morning, I would have seen more of his TRUE CHARACTER. You will be surprised at what he stated to the reporter next. I WAS.

Apparently, Mr. Buffett gets a big "charge" out of his works. only he did not use the quoted word above.

Much to do. have placed a large sign on outside front porch center window stating "HOME NOT for sale" in case more pictures are taken or VMF reps bring more people to look at it.
New Business in town. "Blackwell Discount Homes" advertising used homes at extremely low prices. Gets to the point one doesn't trust any such groups. Take from one victim to CREATE another VICTIM.

May God Be With You All

May God Be With You All

UPDATE..something you might think about doing...

AUTHOR: Jacque - (U.S.A.)

This is a suggestion to all....(go to your local magistrate and file a complaint for harassment for phone calls and any paperwork that doesn't agree with yours that you have requested copies of from them). Go to their web site then go to "contact us" and at least 2/3 of the page down click on the email contact...you will need to fill in and will have area to request copies. Say you are in dispute with them in your next contact with them. Check all paperwork they send...before filing with the Magistrate's Office I stated it earlier about requesting paperwork copies of both contract and ins. However, some of you may have missed it.

May God Be With All mistreated by This Group.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC