Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:D'Hanis Texas
Vanderbilt Mortgage Company
P.O.Box 9800 Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company being rude and stating they got a letter of my new account number on different date Maryville Tennessee

I recieved a letter stating they would automacally start drafting from my account on 3/5/09.Called to talk to a repersentative,she stated that they had gotten a letter of my new account number on 2/3/09 and were unable to draft money out on my account.I have the letter they sent me for my new account number. On the letter it has they typed it on 1/20/09 and i recieved it on 1/21/09.I sent it back on 1/23/09and claimed they recieved it on 2/03/09.

It does not take that long to get there letters,when i called the lady i spoke to stated that they were unable to draft any money.I tried to explain to her that i sent that letter back that same week,she kept intefering with,"It's not our fault the mail takes long or we didn't recieve it on time.I then told that lady that i found some letters in the internet and it was not good, she raised her voice at me and told me we need the payment of February because it was not her fault the mail was late.

In December i spoke with a Tamaria and she was very rude to me and woud say if i did not send the payment they needed they would put my payments to monthly payments.I finally caught up on the payment and they still put me on monthly payments,I recieved a letter on 2/9/09 that my payments would be drafted till 3/05/09.that letter was dated on 2/3/09 and i recieved it within 7 days.So i know they recieved my letter with my new account number sooner the 2/3/09.

Tamaria would call me at work and my cellphone and would say we need that payment or i can't help you anymore.I tried to explain that the reason i had stayed behind was because someone was taking money out of our checking account.She stated to me "that's not my fault we need that payment this week",I kept trying to explain what was happening and she would not listen to me.

I finally caught up to my payments and they know want February payment because they were unable to draft the money out o my new checking account due to they recieved the letter to late.Which i know it's not true,I told her she would have to wait till next week or the end of the month.She again said "how do you want us to draft the money when we recieved the letter to late",I got mad and just hung up.

N.****
D'Hanis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company/Maryville-Tennessee-37802/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company-being-rude-and-stating-they-got-a-letter-of-my-new-account-num-422686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage Company