• Report: #196789

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:auburn hills Michigan
Vanderbilt Mortgage Company
P.o Box 9800 Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company ripoff continuing harassing phone calls, rude customer service reps cannot refinance Maryville Tennessee

If you have a loan through Vanderbilt, you better make sure you are not late on your payments!! They will continue to call you at your house, work cell, any phone number that they have on file, and it's not just one or two calls to remind you that you are late... no it's 10-15 phone calls a day!!

I would like to know what your qualifications need to be to work for Vanderbilt,because it seems to me that the people they have working for them are the most un educated, inconsiderate, less that savory people I have ever spoke to!

I was told that if payment wasn't recieved within 24 hours, they would foreclose. I was told that they didn't care how I got the money, I need to call everyone I know, or go to a church and hope that they feel enough pity for me to pay for my mortgage. I was even told to go to a pay day advance!

These people have no buisness working with the public! the latest I have ever been on my mortgage is 22 days, it happens! sometimes people fall a little behind! they give you no options to pay bi-weekly, or to make partial payments, they say thats not how their company works!!I just want the harassing phone calls to stop! They went so far as to contact the park where my home is located, and try to get personal information about my husband and I! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!

auburn hills, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company/Maryville-Tennessee-37802/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company-ripoff-continuing-harassing-phone-calls-rude-customer-service-196789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage Company