Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005

• Reported By:cumberland gap Tennessee
Vanderbilt Mortgage Company
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage Company Woe and deception from the womb of Vanderbilt Mortgage! Rude, mannerless guttersnipes that feed off repo carnage!! RIPOFF Maryville Tennessee

Never get one nano second behind with these people! They will call you and harrass till your bubbling over with anger and retribution. CHARITY is the plum of all beasts to deal with in this company. She is RUDE, Snotty and downright horrible to conversate with.

She actually had the nerve to ask me WHY were were behind and what was our problem with a hateful grit in her teeth, grinding away at my patience. Then she has the naddollas to inform me that iI WILL have a payment sent in on a wednesday by moneygram. I tell her that I havent got the cash, that I am broke untill FRIDAY and it will have to wait. She said YOU WILL send us a moneygram wed! I again told her no i shant. I mean whats the difference in 2 measly days? We were only 2 weeks behind not a whole 30 days!

For the love of god no one, i do mean no one deal with these hounds of hades. They are not fit for the guillotine(spelling?)

She has no heart or caring whatsoever in that vaccuous head of hers or she would never threaten or DEMEAN a customer and mother of 4 children who is quite a good person i might add.

ALSO! Take heed! This bat of a woman called my MOTHER and DAD and my mom and dad in law and left messages on their answering machines on how terribly late we are, no matter if its one day; that's how private my life has become.

Charity from Vanderbilt Mortgage in Maryville Tn. is the seed of satan. All people beware I tell you!!!! Dont deal with Vanderbilt! They will take your home at the very inkling of late payment and possibly your soul. Right now im so mad I could spit, and maybe I will.

Brandie (an average citizen who lives from week to week like everyone else)

cumberland gap, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2005 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Company-Woe-and-deception-from-the-womb-of-Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Rude-137707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage Company