Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Arabi Georgia
Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance
149 3rd St. Arabi Ga 31712 Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 865-380-2220
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Harassed & Belittled Maryville Tennessee

I purshased my home 8 years ago &in those years I have never been late or behind on my monthly payments until last year when my job got slack & i wasn't getting 40 hours a week & recently i lost my job,in the meantime one of the reps with VBM Telisha O'dell would call on my job,my cell,mother,brother,sister,cousin &people that carried my last name to ask them to give me a message to call her keep in mind that she has my cell number,on several occassions when she calls she is very rude and does not care what or how she talks to customers when i asked her to let me speak to her manager a Jennifer Frye got on the phone and she wasn't any better so it flows from the top to the bottom.Mrs O'dell has even sent me letters asking me if i want help selling my home, threatening to foreclose on my mortgage being very verbally abusive. I don't appreciate her calling and leaving messaging with people that doesn't have anything to do with my account and I feel that is a violation of my privacy,there is so much i could say about this company but doesn't have the room on this page to tell it all.I think someone needs to help the victims of this company. My home was bought by Vanderbilt from Chase Manhattan & I wish they would have never bought it,these past 8 months have been hell dealing with this company, whatever happened to good customer service.

Victim of vanderbilt
Arabi, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Finance/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Finance-Harassed-Belittled-Maryville-Tennessee-440108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance