• Report: #919922

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: ron — Jackson Georgia United States of America
Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance
maryville, Tennessee United States of America

Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance Manager on duty at 8:00 pm on 7-30-12. rude, doesn't care, doesn't listen to problem, confrontational maryville, Tennessee

Vanderbilt used to care about their customers.  I got behind approx. 5 years ago on a loan I am now in for 17 years.  I have received many many harrassing phone calls over the last few years.  That never happened before 2008.

Due to my wife's health problems, all easily verifiable, it is really hard to make ends meet.  She has to have catract surgery on the 1st.  The doctor is 37 miles one way.  She is a diabetic also with her condition getting harder to treat as she ages.  I am 54 and she is 59 and a 24 year diabetic.

They used to work with me, since the home is in my name, until these past few months.  Veronica has tried but I feel she has pressure from management to be harsh.  I could not, with this new problem, make the home payment and the additional insurance payment.  They refused to take just the home payment with a promise of the additional $100 in two weeks for the insurance.

The manager on duty would not even listen to me when I tried to explain.  She kept saying I can't afford the payments anymore.  I tried to explain that the largest pharmacy expense would be gone by August.  She was rude, obnoxious, hateful, and so many other adjectives.  Yes I lost my temper, especially when all my other creditors are working with me, and I do not apologise for cursing.  A man can only take so much from a rude and careless person that will not even let you get a word in.

In closing, I am looking for people that have the same experience as I have with VMF.  I would also like to find a lawyer to expose them and sue for damages.

I thank you for your time reading this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Finance/maryville-Tennessee-/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Finance-Manager-on-duty-at-800-pm-on-7-30-12-rude-doesnt-care-doe-919922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance