Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance

• Reported By: Martin — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee United States of America

Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Harrassed and Ripped Off Maryville Tennessee

The Harrassment I have received from Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance has laster over several years. They are rude and discrespectful when talking to them over the phone. They have gone as far as sending a representative to my home in the middle of a "wake" for my grandson. They knew about the death but it didn't seem to matter to them They have called neighbors whom I don't  know. The most recent ripoff is concerning a insurance claim and payment. The hot water when out in my home and caused $1066.69 worth of damage. The insurance company sent the adjuster to my home and he filed a report and I received a check. I deposited the check in my account. 2 days later the bank took the money from my account and forwarded the check to Vanderbilt saying it needed an additional indorsement. This was back in Feburary of this year. Vanderbilt has not communicated with me or have they sent the check back to me. I have had the hotwater heater replaced and need to replace carpet and part of the wall that was damaged. It has become a health hazzard because mold has formed. They are very quick to call and demand payments if you are late. I am not wealthy and cannot afford an attorney to sue them. If anyone else is involved in this type of litigation against Vanderbilt I will be more than happy to join in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-and-Finance/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-and-Finance-Harrassed-and-Ripped-Off-Maryville-Tennessee-886831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance