Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, July 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 25, 2005

• Reported By:crandall Georgia
Vanderbilt Mortgage
500Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennesee U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Vanderbilt Mortgage ripoff Maryville Tennessee

we are a young couple we have had our mobile home for 5 years to begin with our account was with first merit.Then vanderbilt bought them out.we never had not the first problem with first merit.Vanderbilt is a different story... we GET AT LEAST 6 PHONE CALLS A DAY... they call my father inlaw mother inlaw and tell them completly different stories from what they are telling us. they are telling them we are 3 payments behind... and they are telling us that we are 1 payment behind these have to be the rudest people i have ever talk to in my life. I some-times wonder if they went straight to hell and hand picked them one by one.. I thought we were the only ones that had been going through this hell. after reading other rip off reports. I now know we are not alone by any means. How in the world can things like this happen.I am intrested in hearing from anyone who could help....

Penny
crandall, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennesee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-151224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage