Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Scarlett — Salisbury North Carolina United States of America
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Maryville, TN Maryville, Tennessee United States of America

Vanderbilt Mortgage Clayton Homes lousy product, lousy service Maryville, Tennessee

I purchased a "refurbished home in 2003, worst mistake of my life. The pipes all burst when the plumber turned the water on, leaving a mess throughout the entire mobile home. Workers setting up and making repairs to my home tracked mud in on beige carpet and refused to do anything at all about it. While in their possession, an after market outside light was installed on my home but was not sealed, therefore allowing rain water to travel down the wall and rot the floor at my front door. Not to mention the weak flooring from busted pipes. This place is a wreck and not even worth the $12,000 still owed on it. Three years ago I was diagnosed with liver disease and had to be put on disability so they did a loan modification for me. They included child support in my income which ceased 5 months after the modification. I tried for two months to have my loan modified once again, because an account representative told me that I definitely qualified for it based on my actual income. After jumping through hoops for two months, I was told that they couldn't lower my payment to an affordable rate, so therefore they know my income isn't sufficient, bit refuse to make any adjustments. I could understand this if I had not for 5 years made payments of $640 per month and then for 3+ more made payments of $330 per month. I understand that interest is necessary for any bank to make money off of the loans extended, however, I've paid the asking price for this run down, piece of crap home several times over. Now, being two payments behind, because it is difficult to rob Peter to pay Paul monthly, they want to foreclose. No solutions offered, nothing other than smart mouthed comments of "sell something" or "borrow the money". No help and no end in sight! They are terribly rude and want to speak to you EVERY SINGLE DAY which is ridiculous. Nothing changes THAT FAST! Someone please help!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Clayton-Homes-lousy-product-lousy-service-Maryville-Tennessee-906041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage