Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Tue, February 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:ellerslie Georgia
Vanderbilt Mortgage
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage My Fathers Burden ripoff Maryville Tennessee

Do I have a doosy of a Vanderbilt story for you.

First of all I have no business dealings what so ever with the company. However my parents do and my father and I have the same name with him being a senior and I am a junior. The first encounter I ever had with these people came early one morning after I had worked the graveyard shift my phone rang and a man was wanting to talk to me about my mortgage, since my wife works in the mortgage buisness I hung up thinking it was a telemarketer. This guy call right back and starts swearing and going off about a bill I owe and we went a few rounds over the phone before he realized he had the wrong person.

I get calls from these people at least 3 days a week and my wife gets them the rest of the time wanting information on my parents. My parents live in another state about an hour away from me, when their phone does not work I can not even get a hold of them. And I certainly am not going to make a trip to my parents just for Vanderbilts sake.

It had got so bad that in order to make the calls stop I asked the guy "Kevin" and Girl "Leslie" to send me an ammortization schedule of my parents mortgage so that I could help get my parents back on track. You will love the response I got. Both of them told my wife and me that since we are not on the mortgage any where they could not release the information to us. But they sure could call me everyday of the week at all hours of the day though. As of date my parents are two months ahead on their payments and I had my father get me an ammoritzation schedule to help them pay off their debt early and also to track Vanderbilt.

I would suggest that everyone having dealings with this company get an ammoritzation schedule and start making extra "PRINCIPLE" payments whenever possible. Make sure to write principle only on the check.

ellerslie, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37800/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-My-Fathers-Burden-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-234782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage