• Report: #420011

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Summer Shade Kentucky
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Po Box 9800 Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage Rude Refuse to take my Payment over the phone!!! Maryville Tennessee

I am constantly harassed by this company. The home I bought was from Freedom Homes in Glasgow, KY. They have yet to fix everything that has been wrong with my home. The mortgage Company says that NOTHING will get fixed until I give them my Checking account number for automatic drafts. I did not want to make 2 -3 payments a month with them. NOW they are refusing to take my payment over the phone. I am on disability and unable to drive at the moment. They call several times a day and are very rude. I have the money to pay them BUT they said I had to go to Walmart and pay an extra 20 dollars to send it by money gram.
THIS company is PATHETIC. Customer service has made my place of purchase NOT fix everything wrong with my home since I bought it.
This is a RIP OFF!!!
They also was suppose to leave the axles that the home came on BUT they took them. My Doors are not setting right. I can't even Lock my Slidding door, my screen does not fit, My carpet is coming up and that has yet to be fixed.

Summer Shade, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37802/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Rude-Refuse-to-take-my-Payment-over-the-phone-Maryville-Tennessee-420011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage