Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Kingsbury Texas
Vanderbilt Mortgage
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage VANDERBILT SCREWED ME AFTER SURGERY Maryville Tennessee

First off I was hurt at work and required surgery to repair the ingury.
I called VANDERBILT and explained what had occured, they agreed over the phone to work with me. All was going well I was on the mend. Not worried about the one payment I was going to be behind on....They had agreed to work with me.Ten days after the agreement I start getting very rude calls from one of the company reps. She told me ihad to make the payment immedietly,When I explained that I couldn't I wasn't able to work at this time I was hurt,She became much ruder.She proceeded to tell me to be out in thirty days,Mind you I have two daughters and a wife,and I've just had surgery.I vacated the home per her order.What else was I to do?I then receive a call from their Manager telling me that they wanted to try and work with me ,Mind you I've already moved out and am staying with family.
I told him what had took place,he of course tried to turn it around on me.
I got smart and started recording our conversation He became quite rude and condesending twords me.Needless to say they told I had thirty days to vacate .I said fine.With in TWENTY-EIGHT days they had repossesed my home.I was never served a notice by the sherrifs department.After they picked up the home I received a letter telling me they were starting repossesion proceedings.I WAS ALREADY BACK IN THEIR POSSESION. ALL OVER $380.00.I LOST MY HOME OVER $380.00 DOLLARSNOW THEY WANT $29,000.MORE FROM ME I'M LOST AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.IF SOMEONE COULD HELP I WOULD GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!

Kingsbury, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37802/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-VANDERBILT-SCREWED-ME-AFTER-SURGERY-Maryville-Tennessee-291682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage