• Report: #193427

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006

• Reported By:NOLANVILLE Texas
Vanderbilt Mortgage
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage ripoff Maryville Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: VANDERBILT MORTGAGE/RIPOFF AGENTS

I bought a Mobile Home that is financed by Vanderbilt Mortgage in 2/2001 and was tricked into accepting the Bubba Plan because it is supposed to help me pay it off quicker. I have inquired recently about the payoff and found out now in 2006 my pay off is the price of the home when I accepted this plan. In other words I will be paying twice the value of the home. The person I spoke with at Vanderbilt said I signed the papers so I am obligated to make them. I ask to refinance and was told they cannot grant me this request.

The said the can change the plan which I accepted because it keep the payments from increasing every year. I also asked if the can start sending me documents that shows the payments made and balance of the loan and was told they do not do this. I cannot know anything about the loan unless I call them and get shuffled around to diffrent people. I just changed bank again and was trying to contact them but the phone never gets answered. They said they have to setup payment to come out of my bank account monthly or my account will get messed up. I have faxed them many papers before and they said that it was never recieved. They have caused my previous bank account to go into over draft which I am still trying to bring current. From conversation with some of thier clerks I have come to believe they do not do thier jobs like they should.

Kurt
NOLANVILLE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-193427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage

#1 Consumer Suggestion

VANDERBILT MORTGAGE/RIPOFF AGENTS

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

You do not have to have automatic payments, that is a lie they fabricate. Send them by USPS each month....