Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Reported By:Dover Delaware
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage ripoff Online app for financing Maryville Tennessee

I applied thru the website for pre-approval almost a week ago and still no answer because apparently my app went poof. No one can seem to find it. I must have talked to every dept/transferred around the act like they have no clue what the heck I am talking about. Like duh you are a mortgage company

After several phone calls to figure out what was going on I finally reached someone who could locate me in the computer. He says they are still reviewing call back tommorrow and ask for the lead generation dept. So that's what I did only to be transferred a million times.

I finally get some girl who takes my name and number so she can go check and call me back. So she calls back and says some guy will call be back in no less than and hour. WELL guess what I am still waiting for that call. And I will promptly tell them what they can do with their mortgage because after reading about them on here.

I wouldn't let them finance a dog house for me!! They suck,what a way to run a company??? Maybe it's inbreeding or something cuz they are dumb as rocks!!

Jennifer
Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-ripoff-Online-app-for-financing-Maryville-Tennessee-140812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage