Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Reported By:knoxville Tennessee
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage ripoff dont buy from these crooks Maryville Tennessee

I bought a home from vanderbilt, it was in one of their nice parks that was already set up. I paid my mortgage every month even though after a year it started to go up due to escrow on the insurance. My lot manager told me it was just a cost of a loaf of bread get over it. My lot alos went up each year. I feel very sorry for anyone that buys a home from clayton, your credit will be destroyed as mine was. I paid my mortgage but at the end i had to move because the insurance company refused to pay for damages that were inside the home. This was the same insurance company that i paid the increase in escrow. My walls of my home had water damage in them. I did not cause the damage, but i was told that it was a act of god and they did not pay for this. After 6 months i had the run around from the mortgage company the insurance company and guess what they do not care. No one would help me not lawyers, not the mortgage company, i guess alot of people would wonder why i did not fix the walls, i thought that was why i paid insurance if this company was a true mortgage company then they would pay so they would not lose a paying customer. They do not care dont buy a mortgage from them they own the bank the insurance company and the park you will be a lonely person on their totem pole and they don not care. I was a good customer now my credit is ruined and they have all the power. Be Aware just because you are poor does not mean that you need to be foolish.

I have written a longer report about my problem with vanderbilt, clayton homes and home first mortgage if you just are not sure about who they are. Sorrry to the victims, i was one and i know...........

Sharon
knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-ripoff-dont-buy-from-these-crooks-Maryville-Tennessee-256729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage