Complaint Review: Vanderbuilt Morgage And Finance, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Pontotoc Mississippi
Vanderbuilt Morgage And Finance, INC.
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Morga, Vanderbuilt Morgage And Finance, INC. Vanderbuilt Raised our payments $65+ and told us it was probaly due to insurance to call them not Vanderbuilt Maryville Tennessee

* : did the same thing to us

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Respa letter

Vanderbilt bought our loan from chase manhatton about 5 years ago since then they have raised our payments over $65.00 a month + insurance and can or will not tell us why. This is something we never agreed to and I don't understand how they can do this legally. We agreed to a fixed intrest rate and a fixed payment unless we didn't supply our insurance which we don't. I have my Insurance policy and my payment is still about $65.00 per month more than it should be when I apply it to the amount we agreed to. Buy the agreed to $387.69 now our payment is $510.69 and my insurance is $690.00 per year thats 57.50 per month add the to together and you get $445.19 thats $65.50 monthly and $786 yearly extra were paying that they wont tell us where it's going. Thats over two payments that we can't afford.

Ricky
Pontotoc, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbuilt-Morgage-And-Finance-INC/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbilt-Morga-Vanderbuilt-Morgage-And-Finance-INC-Vanderbuilt-Raised-our-payments-6-468560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbuilt Morgage And Finance, INC.

#1

did the same thing to us

AUTHOR: Vicki - (U.S.A.)

they did the same thing to us but with credit life insurance it took me seven years to prove what they did. you need to file a complaint with your insurance commissioner of your state. they charged me for insurance that there was not even a policy for in my husbands name. so call the insurance commissioner in your state or go talk to them asap. because they will lie to you and give you the run around and it will never get resloved. wish i could talk to you but i know i can;t good luck!!

Vicki Taylor

luthersvile, georgia

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Respa letter

AUTHOR: Briana Riche - (U.S.A.)

Ask your representive for your respa letter explaining your escrow. I assume that vanderbilt is paying your ins. Now one possibilty is you ins has went up and there was not being enough escrowed to cover for that. Also under new respa laws started last year by the goverment vanderbilt must also collect a 2 month "cushion" for in case of emergency so that must also be figured into your new escrow payment. Ask your representive for exact numbers. Your rate and principle interest payment is fixed, it is your escrow that is changing and that is not a fixed rate due to ins prices always changing. I hope this can help you a little.