Complaint Review: Vanderbuilt Morgage

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Bedford Virginia
Vanderbuilt Morgage
5000 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbuilt Morgage Need to pay the people they ripped off Maryville Tennessee

I am another person who has been ripped off by Vanderbuilt. They have haressed me, been very disrespectial, they are not business people. They are a big rip off. My husband and I have been divorced for 10 years and he was suppose to sign the trailer over to me. Vandervuilt will not do that. The day my ex and I walked out of the court house and the divorce was final he went straight and filed bankruptsy. I know that there had to be something that was paid on the trailer because of the bankruptsy he took. vanderbuilt will not tell me how much he paid on the trailer and I have been making the payments ever since we purchased the trailer. My name and his name was on the contract. Vanderbuilt has lost my checks and found them months later and sent them back to me because of a contraversiy we have been having. The checks they send back have always been stamped for deposit so I can not do anything with them. They have threatened to come get my trailer. I lost my job and I am living off of child support. They will not work with me at all.

Vanderbuilt are greedy , selfish people who do not need to be in business. There is a lot more to this story but it would take me pages and pages to tell all. I wish all of us could get together and sue Vanderbuilt for harassement, illegal posting checks and returning checks that have already been posted to a person's account which they say that have not been paid. Isn't there someway we all could get together and sue Vanderbuilt for all the wrong doings they have done to us people and probably more.

I have less then a year left on my trailer and I feel as if I have paid for it twice or more. There has got to be some way we all can get together to put Vanderbuilt out of business. Their records also need to be pulled to see what all they have done wrong. Which I am sure is a lot
This letter is for my daughter because she does not have a computer. I would like my name added to all the complaints in order to get a lawyer.

Tamara
Bedford, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbuilt-Morgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37084/Vanderbuilt-Morgage-Need-to-pay-the-people-they-ripped-off-Maryville-Tennessee-287323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbuilt Morgage