Complaint Review: Vanderbuilt Morgage

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:greer South Carolina
Vanderbuilt Morgage
vmf.com Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbuilt Morgage are a big time rip off Maryville Tennessee

My first dealing with vanderbuilt was w/ my ex husband....Thank goodnees he has his payments electronically debited from his checking account and pays as agrees. We have been seperated since 2001 and divorced since 2002. I let him keep the home because he could make the payments. we have been divorced for 5 yrs and its still on my credit. I dont understand why. They tell me I cannot be removed from the morgage yet I cant live there. He has called them as well even to refinance they said I would have to refinace with him. I found this site while googling Vanderbuilt.

I was recently married agin in 2007. My husband now unfortunally also has a home through them. They call all the time 2 times a day. The home # then the cell, then work, each # twice a day. Now when we first got together i thought he wasnt paying them or was late. Them I started around june last year paying them through money gram with conformation numbers. They argued me down. Did everything but cuss me out. even when I told them I had conformation #s. Then I started to do checks on the phone. Agin I will be looking online showing it cleared my bank and they argue I havent payed.
These payments have been on time too but his credit says otherwise. I have conformation from my bank in June for July payment they put its past 30 day due.

This trailer is crap, a 1994 repo that he got in 2004, on a rented lot. What he pays all together we could be living somewhere nice. the it has 2 bathrooms one that isnt even useable. The value is half or less whats owed on it. whats worse is we cant trade it in or get a house, because they made his credit look bad, and it looks like we have 2 morgages we're paying on. His late and mine my ex is paying.

Malinda
greer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbuilt-Morgage/Maryville-Tennessee/Vanderbuilt-Morgage-are-a-big-time-rip-off-Maryville-Tennessee-303252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbuilt Morgage