Complaint Review: Vanderbuilt Mortage And Finance

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2004

• Reported By:Macomb Twp. Michigan
Vanderbuilt Mortage And Finance
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbuilt Mortage And Finance ripoff Maryville Tennessee

This is to all who are able to read this,
My husband and myself also had a mortage through Conseco and was sold out to vanderbuilt. As this happened we did not receive a payment book and when we tried to send the payment to Conseco it came back. So we started in the hole with Vanderbuilt. When we got caught up my husband was layed off of work and I had lost my job 2 weeks prior to that. So the hard times were here.

We got caught up at income tax time again but after that when we got behind the calls started. Rob called from the customer service office and proceeded to tell us to pawn our stuff or borrow the money from where ever we could. We too ask to defer the payments and was told that they did not do this. It is not their problem and it is our problem to come up with the money somehow.

Then the letters came telling us to pay the $1700. we were behind and when we could not come up with it the field rep was knocking at our door. After talking to him nothing changed. then the letter for the whole amount for $34000. After that a different field rep came. I spoke to him, and to no avail nothing i said excused our reason for being late. he went and told the rep Rob that I told him nothing. So he called and asked when we were going to vacate. So i got nasty and told them when i get the knock on the door. That was back in July. I am still waiting for the knock.

So now the joke is on Vanderbuilt cause we have moved to a new home and they are now responsible for the lot rent till the home is sold or moved. I know this cause I work for the park we lived in. So to anyone who has them as a mortgage co. find someone else to buy out your mortgage, but beware cause not even the rival mortgage companies will not deal with these people.

Macomb Twp., Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbuilt-Mortage-And-Finance/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbuilt-Mortage-And-Finance-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-108224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbuilt Mortage And Finance