• Report: #191358

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 14, 2006

• Reported By:somerset Kentucky
Vanderbuilt Mortgage And Finance
500 ALCOA TRAIL MAYRVILLE, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbuilt Mortgage And Finance, ripoff MAYRVILLE Tennessee

*Author of original report: vanderbuilt mortgage and finance co.inc.

I BOUGHT A 2004 CLAYTON MOBIL HOME , IT WAS FINANCED THROUGH VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE AND FINANCE CO.INC, I GAVE 27,000 FOR IT, BY THE TIME I KNEW IT IT, I WILL BE PAYING 69,000 FOR THE THING WHEN ITS PAID FOR.

THE INTEREST RATE IS TRIPLE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, I BELIEVE ITS ALMOST 15 PERCENT,THE INSURANCE IS 2,400 FOR 2 YEARS, AFTER THE 2 YEARS ARE UP THEN THE INSURANCE WILL BE GOING INTO AN ESCROLL... THIS WAS NOT EXPLAINED TO ME AND WAS NOT DOCUMENTED ANYWHERE ON TAPE OR BY THE SALESMEN THAT SOLD THIS CRACKER BOX TO ME.

IT WAS EVEN STILL IN BANKRUPT HOLDING FOR ANOTHER WEEK WHILE I GAVE THE DOWN PAYMENT AND SIGNED THE PAPERS,THE PAYMENTS ON THE PLACE WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME UNTIL I SIGNED THE PAPERS , I WAS TOLD THAT THE PAYMENTS WERE GOING TO BE IN THE SUM AROUND 250 TO 260.00 PER MONTH,I COULD HAVE PURCHACHED A MANSION HERE WHERE I LIVE FOR 68,000 DOLLARS...

I EVEN HAVE IT ON A RENTED LOT, THE PLACE LIED TO ME AND DECIEVED ME ......... THERE WERE ALOT OF THINGS THAT WAS WRONG WITH THE INTERIER INSIDE THAT STILL HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED, STILL WAITING, I HAD TO CALL THE MAIN COMPANY TO GET THEM TO GET WHAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING DONE, WAS THE LEAKY ROOF.

then i got chewed out by the sales man for going over his head,......this amount for this mobil home is ridiculous........ 69,000???, BY THE TIME I GET THE BASTARD PAID OFF?,..... I CAN'T EVEN GET A BANK TO REMORTGAGE THE LOAN BECAUSE ITS WITH VANDERBUILT MORTGAGE CO......... THIS IS AMERICA!, THOUGH I THOUGHT!!!!!!!,

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED, I AM A SINGLE PARENT WITH A CHILD TO FEED AND THEY ARE ROBBING PEOPLE EVERYDAY........THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!,I WILL JOIN IN A LAWSUIT!, JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN!!!!!

Tammy
somerset, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-And-Finance/MAYRVILLE-Tennessee-37804/Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-And-Finance-ripoff-MAYRVILLE-Tennessee-191358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbuilt Mortgage And Finance

vanderbuilt mortgage and finance co.inc.

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

how can anyone afford such a high price piece of tin,how will i ever get this paid for?,the interest will be like 38,000 closer to 39,000 before i can get through the first year........oh, and there are very stiff penalties if you pay off early,,,,just thought i would let ya know that too...again , thank you for listening to me, no one else will,i even had a bank tell me to have an attorney to look at my paper work,but, hell!, i can't even afford an attorney ,for paying with blood, sweat and alot of steam,in the mean time how does one keep their sanity?and what paperwork?, its all greek to me. it makes no sense to me or anyone else...