Complaint Review: Vandergriff Honda

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:burleson Texas
Vandergriff Honda
1104 W I-20 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Vandergriff Honda lied about car delivered "new" car with 300 miles on it Arlington Texas

While on leave from Iraq I bought a new 2005 civic from Vandergrift Honda. the sale went just fine (it should considering I put $10000 down)

unfortunately the car I wanted wasn't in stock but the sales manager said the car would be trailered to the dealership then driven to my house. two days later I got a call saying the car was ready for me to pick up. apparently they forgot they were going to deliver it.

later that day they delivered my "new" car WITH 300 MILES ON IT, no tint, no clear bra kit, no EPP package, and with pin striping which I did not want. I was told I would be compensated for the mileage, I never was. I paid $500 for the EPP package yet I still have no proof that I have the coverage.

I love my car. I would recommend buying a Honda but it is my goal to keep as many people as possible from making the same mistake as me by buying from Vandergrift Honda.

Michael
burleson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vandergriff-Honda/Arlington-Texas/Vandergriff-Honda-lied-about-car-delivered-new-car-with-300-miles-on-it-Arlington-Texas-186554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vandergriff Honda