Complaint Review: Vanessa Robert - Carol Phillips - Ron - Standard Trust

• Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:Lancaster Texas
Vanessa Robert - Carol Phillips - Ron - Standard Trust
Sun Tower 1550 Bedford Highway Suite 410 Bedford, Nova Scotia Canada

Vanessa Robert - Carol Phillips - Ron - Standard Trust Sent fake winners letter and check to me. Bedford Nova Scotia

I received a fake winners letter from Vanessa Robert (Vice President of Finance at Standard Trust) saying I had won $250,000.00 US paid to me once taxes were paid. Along with a real looking check with security symbols on the back of check and everything in the amount of $4,920.00 that I was supposed to deposit.

Then I was to take $3,450.00 of the money to M G in any W Store and send in as tax payment. But first I needed to call Carol Phillips or Ron at 1 416 835 4602 for clarification and futher instruction. I was to be sure and have my claim # NW 723 -559 E when I called.

I called the number only to get a recording that said mailbox was full. I never deposited the check. When looking up Standard Trust in Nova Scotia I was navigated to this site. Thanks.

Lancaster, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanessa-Robert-Carol-Phillips-Ron-Standard-Trust/Bedford-Nova-Scotia-B4A-1E6/Vanessa-Robert-Carol-Phillips-Ron-Standard-Trust-Sent-fake-winners-letter-and-chec-400013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanessa Robert - Carol Phillips - Ron - Standard Trust