Complaint Review: Vanguard Properties

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Army Angel — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Vanguard Properties
6900 London Way Internet United States of America

Vanguard Properties Wilshire West Less than Honorable, Won't fix anything, Combat Veterans, Retaliate, Internet

I moved to Lakewood Estates in the Winter of 2011; the lease is now over so the corporate office has decided to extended it without my consent just to get more money. During the summer the community was sold; I was told that the "Partners" did not want to be known but that things were going to change. It didn't; I have never suffered more by the hand of a business than by these guys. The old owner Mike Soyra wanted me quiet because he never fixed anything; the air units were in bad shape and I have the bills to prove it.

I still have mold that I live in daily, sink in the kitchen still floods and I have a bowl under the sink to catch the water. When the sink filled with water, I was not able to cook for days and had to go out to eat but they never took that off the rent even when I brought the receipts. Mice were a constant issue and I had to pay for that. I cleaned their yard for them, their trees and I think they forgot about that.  They cut holes in the roof in the landry room and water poured from it and caused the mold.

When the air would not work, I sent emails, dozen or so. Jon Shultz said he would send them but they never showed and when they did; they said it was dirty. I have seizures and when I could not sleep my seizures were aggravated and I would have more. I could not take it, neither could my service animal. We tried to leave and with-held rent. When we tried to leave, Jon told the new property that we were being evicted so the new property would not rent to us. We paid all of the rent, late fees and asked to be let out because they would not fix the air. They said no and have made us stay against our will I did everything according to the law, in documenting it, and trying to leave. I was made to stay against my will; what is that called when a company does that?

Now, this new owner is here, named Robert Weyhe and he is doing the same. He won't fix anything. I still live in mold, the sink is still not fixed. I went to pay late fees yesterday but corporate said, "Hey, she was suppose to be gone, she is not evicted yet?" They are discriminating because they are slum lords and don't want to fix anything. They want you to live like poor white or black trash.  I save all my receipts and have the evidence of everything I have had to pay, for going out to eat, the excessive electric bills, seizures disorder, and you know they don't care.

They have changed the names to hide what they are, how they deal with tenants. Don't come here, stay away. Vanguard is owned by W & W 10th ST Partners LLC, which is Robery Weyhe; he is a broker in San Jose, CA; he is married and his partner is Donald Weyhe. The business I called them at is a children medical facility that he owns; so I am a bit confused on why he would own that and let his tenants live like this. 408-971-1034 .

The corporate office is at Tuscany Village which used ot Wilshire Village formely Wilshire West. They don't let anyone speak too them. I tried to and they made me sit outside with the wind blowing and that hurt so bad. My back and my knees. I was given bad information and that is all cleared up now; but why would a corporate office make a combat veteran that is disabled sit on on the ground and wait till they are ready to see her? Does that make sense to you?

I might have to go to a hotel with my kids, because my husband assaulted me; that is fine but if you see Vanguard on any of the properties stay away. That is all I have to say. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanguard-Properties/internet/Vanguard-Properties-Wilshire-West-Less-than-Honorable-Wont-fix-anything-Combat-Veterans-1009169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanguard Properties