Complaint Review: Vanilla Prepaid Visa Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tae — Toronto Ontario
Vanilla Prepaid Visa Credit Card

Vanilla Prepaid Visa Credit Card bad product, unreliable, rip off, stole my money Internet

I bought a $75 vanilla prepaid visa card two days ago, I waited a day because I know these cards dont activate right away. When I eventually tried to use it last night, it kept saying invalid. I called to check the balanceand it could not retrieve my records.

I spoke with a customer service representative today, only to find out that they are not able to activate my card and that I would have to fax a copy of the back and front of the card, along with the receipt and they will send me a new card in 10 days.

I bought this card to pay for something quickly instead of going through the bank and having that delay. This is such an inconvenience; I now have to do all those things because I chose to buy the Vanilla visa card.

This is ridiculous, why are you selling cards that you cant activate in the first place. Im so upset because now I have to spend that money and wait for them to send me back a new card, how can I be sure that I will receive a replacement in the first place. I guess this is how they get peoples hard-earned money, because to go through all this hassle, some people probably just said forget it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanilla-Prepaid-Visa-Credit-Card/internet/Vanilla-Prepaid-Visa-Credit-Card-bad-product-unreliable-rip-off-stole-my-money-Intern-1040357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanilla Prepaid Visa Credit Card