Complaint Review: Vanity Vapes

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Kristin — Rochester New York
Vanity Vapes
1533 Milwaukee St. #111 , Select State/Province USA

Vanity Vapes Elvis Capellan TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOES NOT DELIVER AND NO WAY TO REACH THEM Boise Idaho

Started out as a great product and company with quick, great customer service (by e-mail only).  Placed another (largeer) order becasue I liked the product.

The site states that card will not be charged until shipping process is started.  FALSE.  My card was charged both for this order and for the monthly "E-Club" membership and neither have been shipped.  I have sent 5 e-mails with no response.  I also called the phone number on the site and it was disconnected.  I called my bank to dispute the monthly charge and they can't do anything and told me to follow up with the company.  They gave me the phone number they have which goes to Elvis's voice mail.  (Which sends you a text message after you leave a voicemail that requests you to update your caller ID to identify yourself).

DO NOT order from this website.  This is an evil terrible person who took my hard earned money TWICE and there is nothing I can do to get it back.  He is a scumbag and I hope that no one else has this happen to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanity-Vapes/Select-StateProvince/Vanity-Vapes-Elvis-Capellan-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-AND-DOES-NOT-DELIVER-AND-NO-WAY-TO-REACH-THE-1123131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanity Vapes