• Report: #1120340

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: mike — El Mirage Arizona
Vans RV Trailer Company Reviews
11565 West Bell Rd. Surprise,az, Select State/Province USA

Vans RV Trailer Company Reviews Todd Van Liew is the general manager. Paul Van Liew has 50 years experience at BULL S****ING CUSTOMERS 50 years experience at BULL S****ING CUSTOMERS Surprise, AZ

I personally have to tell my story because I believe this RV dealership/week. Center sucks canal water. I also personally feel that their clients are being taken advantage of. When a customer brings their coach to an RV center to have it looked at and ask for an estimate of repair it does not authorize the dealership to just take it upon themselves and repair and then tell me about a bill that I have to pay.

When website host customer reviews on their website and they call it posted by anonymous customer I believe it's all fabricated bulls*** this to make you believe that you're at Of business.

They agreed for me to bring my travel trailer down to their dealership to get an estimate as to how much it would cost to repair the 12 volt power supply. I brought the trailer down there to find out why on occasion I have electricity and on some occasions I had no electricity at all I was saying it was a short someplace in it that stopped it from generating electricity.

Instead of "me a price for the repair they just took it upon themselves to repair it and then tell me how much I owe not how much it would cost if I have been or authorized him to do the repair.

I did not authorize any repairs because they never told me how much it was going to cost.  Kevin this part for you I feel that you misled me making me think that I was going to get an estimate but no you took it upon yourself to go ahead and fix the coach and then tell me how much I owe I feel your dishonest pig and I don't think any consumer that brings a moped to your facility should trust anything that comes out of your lips. If I was fortunate to own a very expensive coach I would let you look at much less touch it with a plastic screwdriver or a bobby pin.

I don't care how long you companies been in business far as I'm concerned your word is no good and anybody can go out and pay to acquire an a rating, a B rating of a F rating with the BBB.

To anybody just reading this report go up to the top right of my Rip Off Report and read the 2020 story about the BBB if you believe in that franchise ripoff better known as the BBB.

From what I have been told each better business bureau location is nothing more than a franchise that somebody bought into.

If you're thinking of playing part with your money to have a coach repaired or buy one from this company or have yours on Consignment this ruckus RV dealership think twice before you do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vans-RV-Trailer-Company-Reviews/Surpriseaz-Select-StateProvince-85378/Vans-RV-Trailer-Company-Reviews-Todd-Van-Liew-is-the-general-manager-Paul-Van-Liew-has-5-1120340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vans RV Trailer Company Reviews