Complaint Review: Vantage Funding App

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: FEDUP — Burton Michigan United States of America
Vantage Funding App

Vantage Funding App This Company charged my checking account a week after applying for short term loans. I was not contacted on whether i wanted the loan. This action in turn caused an overdraft on my account This compan , Internet

THIS RIPOFF LENDER FINDER ENROLL YOU IN A PROGRAM AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU APPLY THEN CHARGE YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT $30 ALL WITHOUT YOUR SIGNATURE OR VERBAL PERMISSION. I GOT BURNED TODAY. I APPLIED A WEEK AGO WAS CHARGED TODAY WITH A OVERDRAFT. I HAD NO IDEA AND PLUS DID NOT GET A LOAN BUT SOME INTEREST FREE REWARDS CARD WHICH I CANCELLED. I HAD TO KICK UP DUST TO GET MY REFUND OF $30 WHICH WILL TAKE 5 TO 7 DAYS.   PLEASE BEWARE:(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding-App/internet/Vantage-Funding-App-This-Company-charged-my-checking-account-a-week-after-applying-for-sh-965165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding App