Complaint Review: Vantage Funding Company

• Submitted: Mon, October 01, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: chimibear — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
Vantage Funding Company

Vantage Funding Company Vintage Funding Company This company took $30.00 out of my bank accout and we neber got a loan from them. When I call to see when the money will be return, I only get a false date. The money has not been returned and it has Internet

This company took money out of our account without prior authorization. They never return our money and I keep calling and I don't get anywhere with them. I want the $30.00 back in my account, it should not take this long to refund the money. I have called several times and even spoke to the manager, and still no refund to me bank. I am feed up with this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding-Company/internet/Vantage-Funding-Company-Vintage-Funding-Company-This-company-took-3000-out-of-my-bank-ac-949024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding Company