Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: tammyjode — muskegon Michigan United States of America
Vantage Funding
Internet, Michigan United States of America

Vantage Funding I was online researching getting a loan.I never even got a loan. I did not authorize this company to do anything. When I called them, they said the only way to get my money back was to get a loan and Internet, Michigan

I went online to research getting a loan. After seeing the crazy interest rates I decided not to get a loan at all. Four days later I have this company doing an electronic check withdrawal for 30.00. When I cantacted them, they said the only way to get my money back was to get a loan and they would take it off the interest. To me this is EXTORTION!!! I have gotten loans in the past and NEVER had to pay a fee of any kind. These jerks need to be shut down and so do the companies that sell your info. The way it was explained to me any of these companies can go into your account and do this. PLEASE BEWARE!!!! Do not put your info out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/Internet-Michigan-49442/Vantage-Funding-I-was-online-researching-getting-a-loanI-never-even-got-a-loan-I-did-no-988319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding