Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Reported By: ngb — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Vantage Funding
2780 S Jones Blvd Ste 3675 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Vantage Funding SCAM, Rip off, liar Las Vegas, Nevada

I had an electronic check presented to my bank for $30. I didn't authorize any checks for this amount so I called my bank and they gave me the number to the company it was made out to - Vantage Funding.

I called them to find out who they were and how they got my bank inormation and to request a refund. I have called them a totyal of four times and everytime except for the last time I called I was hung up on when I requested a refund.

They told me that I applied for an online loan and the $30 was a check processing fee. Firsty I never applied for a loan with these people. I never even heard of this company. Second they told me that I had to go online to their website (which of course is down for maintence so they say) and finish the application and then I will be refunded my $30 when I receive my loan.

How do you charge someone a processing fee but then in the next breathe tell them that their paperwork hasn't been processed because you didn't finish the paperwork. I never applied for a loan with this company and I don't know how they have all my information. Now I have to watch my account to make sure they don't go in and get anymore money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Vantage-Funding-SCAM-Rip-off-liar-Las-Vegas-Nevada-983692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding