Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Cassandra — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Vantage Funding

Vantage Funding Has ripped me off by taking $30 out of my account and not putting it back then promising me a $100 gas voucher and never sending that either. Internet

Vantage Funding.com has taken $30 out of my account without my permission on 10/15/2012. I called them and they refused to put the monies back into my account. I never logged into there account but I was told that I logged into one of there possible other accounts and agreed for the monies to be withdrawn. That is not true. I never received a loan from them but they took my monies anyway. They promised that because they will not put my monies back that they will send me a $100 gas  voucher, as of today 10/29/12 since the 10/15/12 I never received the voucher. I have spoken with numerous people and supervisors. They then had the nerve to say that they sent me the gas voucher but can't tell me where I spent it. I never got it. So today they said they will send me another one after telling that they sent me one. This is the fourth time someone from support at Vantage Funding  has said that I will be receiving the voucher, please help me from being ripped off by this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/internet/Vantage-Funding-Has-ripped-me-off-by-taking-30-out-of-my-account-and-not-putting-it-back-961418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding