Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: MZELDA — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
Vantage Funding
No none address Internet United States of America

Vantage Funding Stole $30 dollars from by bank account without my knowledge of permission , Internet

On September 27th Vantage Funding submitted a check for $30 dollars payable agains my bank account.  Since I check my accounts several times a day and before going to bed, I was alerted to the unexpected charge that night.  I immediately left a message with my bank and followed up the next day.  I was told that I should obtain a Police Report and fax it to them and they would refund my money and investigate the company's charges to my account on my behalf.   I am awaiting the outcome and strongly suggest that everyone who has been robbed or accounts have been compromised follow suit.

I would like to mention that I did call the phone number they listed on the withdrawal check that was sent to the bank and spoke with a "Shane Lopez", she changes her name evertime she answers the telephone so you know it is a "scam".  She gave me a link to a nonexistent website to complete my application so that I could recieve my loan.   She said that the $30 would be refunded to me if I did not obtain a loan withing 30days, but if I did, the money would be applied to the interest fee.   I have called several times and each time she says the same thing and offers the bogus web address.   I am attempting to get her to call me back so I can trace the number and get an address to supply to my banks internal investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/internet/Vantage-Funding-Stole-30-dollars-from-by-bank-account-without-my-knowledge-of-permission-951669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding