Complaint Review: Vantage Funding

• Phone: 8667407066
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Vantage Funding They Will Steal From you Internet

The week before christmas I was researching getting a quick on line loan to finish my Christmas shopping. I filled out the information on 1 website (not Vantage) to see if I qualified and how much it would cost to do it. The one website sent it to many other people. Vantage Funding was 1 of the other companies. I DID NOT take a loan anywhere,because all the terms were unreasonable to me. I sent out my inquiry on dec 19 2012. Vantage Funding says they received it from ME,not another website, on 25 dec 2012 (christmas day). I did not apply directly to them,and yet,on 28 dec 2012 they went into my checking account and tried to take out $30. When I called them, I was told that I had to get the loan to get the money back (I refused). They tried to tell me that I went to their website and applied there and that I autherized the $30 deduction as it was in their terms and conditions section. This place is an unbelievable rip-off. The problem is, for anyone looking on line for a short term loan, if you fill out an app anywhere, places like this will get your acct info and steal from you like VanTage did.  I wish the powers that be,that regulate laws and Investigate things like this would actually look into  companies and fix the theft they are perpetrating on people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-Funding/internet/Vantage-Funding-They-Will-Steal-From-you-Internet-988518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Funding